Tuesday, January 20, 2015

5 Things: Ten Things

5 Things to Brighten Your Day
Despite the BS that May Get in Your Way

1. Here's a first for me since having Alice:  I made it to work on time!

2.  This morning Ali was playing with her wubbanub when I went to wake her up and she was just so sweet.  I must have snuck up on her because I got the startle arms, which is always funny.

3.  A warm house.  Our furnace when on strike over the weekend, and a furnace isn't something you think about until your house is cold.  Thankfully we had it replaced all in one day.  

4.  Had a great night just hanging out with a friend, watching Parks and Rec and talking about how old we feel being out on a school night.

5.  Ali wore her Cabela's dress, which is now a tunic because she's so big, to school today and was just darling.  Until she spit up on it.  But that happens.  

Bonus:  Lucy Puppy, Leggings+Dress+Boots combo, Dougie, my Dad, Bubble Baths, so much to be thankful for!  Definitely enough to get me through the first day of classes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment