Miss Tiff Reads
Tuesday, January 20, 2015
5 Things: Ten Things
5 Things to Brighten Your Day
Despite the BS that May Get in Your Way
1. Here's a first for me since having Alice: I made it to work on time!
2. This morning Ali was playing with her wubbanub when I went to wake her up and she was just so sweet. I must have snuck up on her because I got the startle arms, which is always funny.
3. A warm house. Our furnace when on strike over the weekend, and a furnace isn't something you think about until your house is cold. Thankfully we had it replaced all in one day.
4. Had a great night just hanging out with a friend, watching
Parks and Rec
and talking about how old we feel being out on a school night.
5. Ali wore her Cabela's dress, which is now a tunic because she's so big, to school today and was just darling. Until she spit up on it. But that happens.
Bonus: Lucy Puppy, Leggings+Dress+Boots combo, Dougie, my Dad, Bubble Baths, so much to be thankful for! Definitely enough to get me through the first day of classes.
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Things that Make Me Happy
What I do when I'm not reading
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)