Friday, July 6, 2012

It's been a while



My last post was over a week ago about how nutty I was with VBS, and now that seems ages ago!  I will be back next week with a VBS wrap up, complete with craft, activity and snack ideas, and some pictures.

But let's recap the past week of crazy.

I wake up Thursday morning to find out that there had been a small electrical fire in my office building-weird right?  But that made going into work difficult, so I decided to take a spur of the moment trip to Georgia to see my nephew, Anthony, get adopted!  So, I packed Thursday, worked in a temp office Friday, drove to my parents Friday night, drove with them to Georgia on Saturday and spent three great days with my sister, bro-in-law and the little man!

 There will be more pictures later.  I've been promising lots of pictures for a while haven't I?  But I do have a great pic of Anthony reading to his grandparents from my Kindle.  He's such a little reader!  Although when he reads the Magician's Elephant, it's nothing like the original version.  

Promises, promises, I know, but stay tuned for a full family wrap-up next week (I'm going all the way back to my curvy family tree), along with my VBS wrap up and yes, more storytimes!

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment