Miss Tiff Reads
Wednesday, November 12, 2014
5 Things: Sleep
5 Things to Brighten Your Day
Despite the BS that May Get in Your Way
1. Little baby Alice slept 9 hours last night. 9 HOURS! She's such a big girl, and I got to sleep too.
2. The weather has turned very chilly, very quickly, so I'm excited to get out my trusty hat, gloves, and scarf. So thankful that I can be warm on a cold day.
3. But cold weather didn't stop me from wearing a skirt to work! Paired with fleece lined tights, it's just as warm as pants and twice as stylish. Looking good makes you feel good.
4. I have my first cup of hot chocolate of the season and it was wonderful.
5. Lunch with two of my favorites today-my hubby and my puppy. It's good to carve out some time for my other family members during the day.
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Things that Make Me Happy
What I do when I'm not reading
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)