Thursday, October 30, 2014

5 Things: Family

5 Things to Brighten Your Day
Despite the BS that May Get in Your Way

1. You know what's big time BS in any language-BOIL ORDER!  Especially with a baby around you have to be very careful with washing everything.  So I'm super thankful for my Aunt Roxie and dad being around to help out this week.  I didn't plan it this way, but it's wonderful!  I think that having a full-time, live-in nanny would be the way to go after all the good care that Aunt Roxie has given us!

2.  Running errands is never fun, but when you are running work errands, it means coming into work a little late, and picking up a nice coffee treat on the way in (paid for by me, not your tax dollars!)

3.  Burt's Bees has a new Vanilla Bean lip balm out and it is delightful.

4.  Kate Spade has done a line of kids clothing for GapKids!  True, Ali is too small to wear it right now, but with the way this girl is growing, she'll be in it in no time.  And when she is big enough, she'll wear this shirt.  

5.  Family, Family, Family.  My dad, my hubby, my aunt, my baby.  All of them, all the time!


No comments:

Post a Comment