Friday, October 24, 2014

Back in the Saddle



I know that my posting has been sporadic at best these last three months, and you've likely guessed that it's because of my baby.  Darn adorable little time suck!  I just don't get to do that reading that I used to do (or the sleeping, showering, eating, cleaning, etc, etc for that matter).  But now that my little girl is the big 12 weeks, life around the house is getting a little easier.  Not that I'll get to do more reading, but hopefully I'll be able to cobble together some posts about the book life, or the mom life, or just life to keep this thing going.  Because the truth is, I like Miss Tiff Reads.  It connects to me a part of my life that I've been desperately missing, and anything to connect you to your former life once you have a little person is very important!

So, I'm back in the saddle of this whole blog thing.  And to everyone that missed me, I'm sorry I was gone so long, but you know-life got in the way.

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment