Monday, October 27, 2014

5 Things: Can you believe this weather?


5 Things to Brighten Your Day
Despite the BS that May Get in Your Way

1. Highs in the upper 70s today!  I'll take that for late October, and enjoy an after work walk with my two favorite girls.

2.  I had a great time shopping with some girlfriends yesterday.  Beautiful weather and great company.

3.  And since I went shopping, I now have pants that fit!  It's amazing what a decent pair of work pants can do for you attitude.

4.  Little Miss Alice was fast asleep when I dropped her off at school today (and by school I mean daycare--I call it school to lessen my guilt).  She was so precious all asleep in her carseat, and hopefully stayed asleep for them for a while.

5.  A picked up a new journal for my daily 5 Things.  It's a funky little think that brightens my day before I even get started on my list.


No comments:

Post a Comment