Friday, October 19, 2012

What's in Store

Instead of writing an actual post, I'm going to write a post of what to expect.  A sort of to-do list to keep me accountable.  Let's hope in the next week you see:

1.  August Wrap-Up.  I really need to get this done before the end of the month.  I'm just quite-a-bit-a-whole-lot late on this.

2.  Library Bar Basement Reveal!  All of Doug's hard work has paid off and the basement is a wonderful place to hang out.  Even the dog loves it, as you'll see.

3.  Review of Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children.  I just started it the other day and I'm already half way through.  It's creepy and strange and making it hard to sleep, but I love it.

4.  An appreciation of Stephen Kellogg and the Sixers through tee shirts.  You'll see why this is important next week!

And don't forget the other great things I have coming up like:

1.  Owl-themed Trunk or Treat.  I have tons of owl crafts planned (that I have yet to make) and a SUV to decorate for Halloween so I'll have plenty to share.

2.  More storytimes with crafts!  I realize from my pages views that people want craft ideas, so I am here to give them to you.  Stay posted and hopefully I will make some of this stuff happen.

3.  A 100th post celebration and giveaway!  I'm going to try anyway.  I know that not a ton of people read my blog yet, but what better way to get people here than to start giving stuff away.  I'm already on post 96 or so and I can't believe that I have stuck to this so consistently.  Stay tuned to see what cool stuff is coming your way.

That's it, that's all.  For now anyway.

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment