Tuesday, December 3, 2013

So I'm a Little Behind

If you've checked in during the past two weeks, you'll have noticed that not much has been going on around here.  Well, actually a lot has been going on, just not in the reading area.  I do have a life, you know.  And by "life" I mean a job, a husband who insists that cereal is not a dinner food, a whole house full of dust bunnies and Lucy hair, and assorted random happenings like Christmas shopping.  So, yes, I'm a little behind on my reading.  Case in point, I checked out The House of Hades two weeks ago and I'm still not finished!  Granted it's nearly 600 pages, but still.

So, I'm a little behind.  It happens.  Maybe this month I'll chat a little more about random stuff and a little less about books.  Or chat a little more about books and do a little less random stuff.  That's not likely since it's the holidays and random parties and excitement are what this time of year is all about.

Unless the random happening is a snow day in which you'll find me curled up with a book and the dog by the fire binge reading the day away.  Can I put that on my Christmas list?

Until then, happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment