Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Too Much Adorableness

I hopped on gap.com today just to check out the sales and see what's happening over there.  I'm a big fan of the Old Navy/Gap/Banana Republic family of stores.  My greatest wish is that somehow they would all end up in my tiny town-and that I made twice as much money to buy new clothes every season.  And while we're at it, could I get some superpowers over here, maybe the ability to read super fast and retain it all.  That would help out a lot!

But back to the Gap.  I got a little side tracked when I saw the Paddington Bear for Baby Gap collection.  Who wouldn't get side tracked by that kind of explosion of literary cuteness?

First row-girls, second row-boys, third row-day of the week onsies.  All images from gap.com






I think my favorites of the whole collection are the toggle coats.  Ridiculously adorable.   And so literary.  And you could put together a very warm and functional Halloween costume out of this stuff.  

What's bothering me most, however, is that there doesn't seem to be a Paddington shirt large enough for a 31-year-old woman.  Loving children's literature does not end with childhood, Gap.  Get on this please!  

If you need an insane dose of cuteness today, check out the Paddington Collection.  Meanwhile, I'm off to find a Paddington tee in my size.  I know it's out there!

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment