Miss Tiff Reads
Saturday, May 23, 2015
5 Things: Travel Edition
5 Things to Brighten Your Day
Despite the BS that May Get in Your Way
Hello from the road! This is the biggest hurdle I will face during my Every Day in May challenge. I'm on traveling across the country, baby in tow. Challenging for many reasons.
But there are still plenty of reasons to smile.
1. Morning cuddle time. Ali woke up at 5 am and being in a strange place means it's totally cool to sleep curled up to her in bed for an hour. She's a little bit of a difficult sleep partner.
2. Pretty good travel conditions. Very little rain, reasonable traffic, overall about the best we could have expected.
3. Ali was a good traveler today. Again, about the best that we could have expected from her.
4. Great dinner at a tapas place. My favorites were the asparagus and bacon wrapped dates.
5. Making it back to the hotel before flooding rains poured down. It was raining as we walked back, but luckily, not horribly bad. And Ali just smiled the whole time.
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Every Day in May
Things that Make Me Happy
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)