Friday, July 12, 2013

Truly Madly Deadly


Sawyer's boyfriend was just killed in a drunk driving accident and she should be sad, but she can't help but feel relieved by his death because he was abusive and she has finally escaped him.  Then she finds a note in her locker that says "You're welcome" and suddenly she is looking over her shoulder has more and more people in her life are hurt and somehow all of the clues point back to her.

This is a quick plot driven novel that will leave some readers on edge.  I'm pretty easy to scare so I was definitely a little jumpy while reading this book.  Also, I honestly didn't see the ending until the very end, although if I had watched more Scream movies in high school I might have predicted it earlier.

If you are looking for a fast paced thriller, then Truly Madly Deadly is for you.

A quick review for a quick read!

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment