Thursday, July 25, 2013

Weird

Do you ever wonder if there really is such a thing as a "normal week"?  I'm starting to think that some weeks just contain less weird than others.  This has been a week full of weird.

That said, I do not have the final two Monarch Round-ups ready for you yet.  (See Part One and Part Two.)  This is mostly because I haven't had time to read my last 10 Monarchs yet, but also because I can't get a hold of Meet the Dogs of Bedlam Farm.  Please return it to your local library so I can read it!  Unless you live in Oklahoma or something because then we do not share a library.

While I don't have a proper post for you today, I can direct your attention to an adorable story about an upcoming book.  Dozer's Run is in the works and is about a dog that escaped his backyard and ended up running in a half marathon benefiting breast cancer research.  How adorable!

Maybe tomorrow I'll have a real post to share!

Happy Reading

No comments:

Post a Comment