Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Little Much

It's Vacation Bible School week for Miss Tiff!  Somehow, while having an innocent Sunday School meeting, I ended up running VBS.  I still to this day do not understand quite how this happened, but here we are.  So, this week I'm at my day job, then take a 40 minute break to pet the dog and change clothes, then over to the church for an Amazing Desert Journey!  Then back home, eat an apple, go sleep, repeat.

I'm running on about 1/8th of a tank.  I won't say I'm empty yet, but I'm getting a little crazy right now.  It's never a good thing when you start singing Billy Ocean at random and dancing like Carlton from Fresh Prince at your desk.  Got the visual?  Good, now join me!


What fun for a Wednesday!  I wonder what my addled state will bring tomorrow?  Maybe actual pictures of VBS and ideas for how you can make yourself so crazy that you to sing 80's music and dance like a fool too!

I do promise that there will be a VBS recap once I regain my composure, which should happen sometime around November!

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment