Monday, April 28, 2014

Country Music and Reading

5 Things to Brighten Your Day
Despite the BS that May Get in Your Way

1.  American Honey by Lady Antebellum on the radio this morning.  It's a great song to have stuck in your head all day.

2.  A clean house, not including the dog hair.  It's high shedding season, so dog hair abounds, but the bathrooms are spotless!

3.  Reading time at lunch today.  Finishing up a great little review book for Booklist about a covert chef who unwittingly becomes a restaurant reviewer.

4.  I can already tell that there is a root beer float in my future.  Or Dairy Queen if it's not pouring when I get out of work.

5.  If everything gets to be too much today, I'm just going to open my Kindle app and do some denial reading.  I'll be in denial that real work needs to be done, that dinner needs to be made, and that the Southern Charm Reunion is on tonight.  Well, let's be real, I'll still watch that!


No comments:

Post a Comment