Friday, April 18, 2014

Fridays and Field and Stream


5 Things to Brighten Your Day
Despite the BS that May Get in Your Way

It's Friday, which is something to brighten your day all by itself!

1.  Bright sunny days.

2.  This too cute due date card pouch from Out of Print.

3.  Pictured above, the new issue of Field and Stream.  There are several funny things about this.  First of all, I don't subscribe to Field and Stream.  Somehow, we've been getting a gift subscription for well over a year.  But my dad hunts, so every time I see him I pass along the issues I have on hand.  This one strikes me as particularly funny because I think there's a good chance that my daughter could end up looking like the cover model if my dad has anything to say about it.  He's already shopping for a pink gun and bow and arrow set.

4.  Visits to the farm.

5.  Short work day.

Have a great Friday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment