Tuesday, April 8, 2014

I Thought This Day Would Never Come


Just in case you are new here, my favorite book series is wrapping up today.  It's a bittersweet time, but I'm very exciting to get home tonight and tuck into Dreams of Gods and Monsters!  

Here's a round-up of posts leading up to this momentous occasion:

Impatiently waiting for Days of Blood and Starlight
Days Release Excitement
Days Review
Fan Girl Jewelry
Book a Vacation to a DSB Location
Night of Cake and Puppets Review
DSB Fan Girl
Impatiently Waiting for Dreams of Gods and Monsters
Dreams Teaser

Or, just click the Fan Girl label and you'll be led to all of my Daughter of Smoke and Bone related posts.

So far this day is living up to all of my expectations:  It's spring-ish outside, my five year wedding anniversary on Friday was lovely, I made it through three big work events in five days without punching anyone, I got to Skype (via sonogram) with my little biscuit who is growing every day, and my favorite book arrived on my Kindle at 11:48 pm last night without a hitch.  Had I known it would hit my Kindle before midnight, I would have waited up, but this little biscuit likes to sleep, so mama had to get to bed.  My husband was actually a little surprised that I wasn't going to wait up, like I might have in my younger days.

I'm afraid that this will be another slow week for posting, but at least this time it is because I will be reading myself into a tizzy, which of course I will then share with you.  It's seriously taking all of my will-power to not download this book onto my computer and spend all day reading covertly.  It will be hard, but I can do it!

Happy Reading!! (and if you're reading Dreams of Gods and Monsters, call me in two days and we'll discuss!)


No comments:

Post a Comment