Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Another Big Day!

Yeah, yeah, yeah, election aftermath.  Again, everyone's talking about that, so let's talk about something different.

Today is Dougie's Birthday!!

When I met my husband 12 years ago (what!) he was a skinny, silly little guy.  Not much has changed honestly, but I fell in love with him after college and after grad school and after I realized how much he cared about me and that he was always there for me.

So, today, I celebrate you, Doug!  And all of the crazy things that you do!

(It's important to note here that I do not have Doug's permission to do this post.  I suppose that this could greatly effect the status of our marriage.)

Doug is a simple man.  Give him good friends, good drinks, and good music and he is happy.


Here he is feeling some slow jams at a friendly BBQ.  It's a wonder that we get invited back.

He is a man that only knows one dance, but with moves like that, you don't need to do anything else.



It's worth noting here, that yes, Doug did do this dance at our wedding, but I just don't have a picture of it.  But I do have a video.  Hmm, that might find it's way to the internet someday.

Doug is a passionate sports fan, hardworking engineer, and great husband.  So despite all of the crazy things that I say about him, he's the best, and most of the people that meet him think so too.  And if you don't like him, it's just because he's too cool for you to handle!  (He can be a little overwhelming at times, but you get used to it!)

Happy Birthday Dougie!  You are the cheese to my nachos, my rainbow on a rainy day, and the bubbles in my Coke.  You make everyday an adventure.  XOXO.


No comments:

Post a Comment