Wednesday, June 11, 2014

5 Things: Lunch Date

5 Things to Brighten Your Day
Despite the BS that May Get in Your Way

1. I can tell that today will be best spent doing busy work and rocking out to Pandora radio.  This might even be the kind of day to curate a new station.

2.  The fact that I get to leave work early today to go to the dentist entirely makes up for the fact that I have to go to the dentist.  Unless he tells me I have a cavity, in which case, I should have stayed at work.

3.  I have a lunch date today with my hubby and the dog.  Exciting stuff!

4.  The Kindle reading app on my computer.  Helping me covertly pass the time since 2012.

5.  After seven weeks, we're finally done with the doctor recommended birthing classes.  I was not a fan, so if you are given the option to take them, do yourself a favor and just watch 20+ hours of birthing videos online and you will essentially have the same experience.  Or, just go with the flow because when your pregnant, the birth is going to happen whether or not you take the class.

No comments:

Post a Comment