Thursday, June 5, 2014

5 Things: Peace and Quiet

5 Things to Brighten Your Day
Despite the BS that May Get in Your Way

1. With this week's storm outbreak, I'm really thankful for our finished basement.  We just slept down there rather than try to listen for sirens and storm warnings.  

2.  Where would I be without online shopping?  I'd probably have more money and less random stuff, but buying baby shower presents would be a lot less fun!

3.  It's so quiet around here!  I need to soak it all up because it won't last for long.

4.  Today's Thursday and that means Resistance Band Workout Day!  I like doing resistance band training at work, mostly because it gets me out of my chair, even if it kinda makes me feel like a little old lady to do it.

5.  When you're pregnant, you're not allowed any vices so you have to find a way to splurge when you can.  My latest obsession-lemonade!  I usually water it down so I'm not shocking by baby with sugar, but it's still great after a long day.

No comments:

Post a Comment