Monday, June 2, 2014

5 Things: Found It!

5 Things to Brighten Your Day
Despite the BS that May Get in Your Way


1. Great long weekend in Chicago.  Doug's grandma turned 100 years old on Thursday and we helped her celebrate.  Then we stayed in Chicago and enjoyed the weekend with plenty of good food and family time.

A sidenote about the above picture:  it's hard to get everyone to look great in one photo with five cameras running at the same time.  Also, I'm not that pregnant.  The camera adds like two babies.  

2.  After two short work weeks, I'm back to a five day week, but, I do have three various appointments this week (I'm trying to fit everything in before the biscuit comes) so I have three shortened days.  I'm easing back into this full time thing!


3.  Is there any better feeling than sleeping in your own bed after being away?


4.  Yes there is!  It's sleeping late in your own bed after being away, even if only for a little while.


5.  I completely thought I'd lost my summer story time booklist this morning, which would mean starting over on my story times that start next week, but I found it all tucked away in my wallet, by really important things like the business cards I never hand out and store loyalty cards for places I never go to.  You have to keep the important stuff safe!!



No comments:

Post a Comment