1. Baby stuff! I apologize if this blog spirals into non-stop baby mode for the next few weeks--like eight weeks! But I'm getting really excited for our little biscuit. This weekend we bought this little bouncer and put it out in the living to start acclimating Lucy, the beagle, to the idea of a sister. Lucy will sniff it almost every time she comes back into the house, and she's only tried to eat the animals once. I imagine that for the first few weeks, she'll sniff the baby ever time she sees her and wonder when we're going to get rid of her, but they'll be best friends.
2. More baby stuff. We picked up a crib mattress and made up the bed this weekend too. So, the nursery is coming along, if by "coming along" you mean sorta ready with the stroller box sitting in the middle of the room.
3. Only a two day work week! I'll only log 15 hours of work this week, thanks to Memorial Day and a vacation, so I'm practically done already.
4. We had a great Memorial Day Weekend. We accomplished a lot of work around the house, mostly Doug, but I cleaned, then we hung out with friends on Sunday and napped a good portion of Monday.
5. Lucy had a great weekend too, judging by how exhausted she is. It's hard work keeping track of all these people. She was one busy beagle this weekend, and is now one tired puppy.
I hope you had a wonderful weekend too, and maybe you're also enjoying a super-short week!