Friday, May 2, 2014

Puppy Cuddles

5 Things to Brighten Your Day
Despite the BS that May Get in Your Way

1. It's Friday!  That should be enough to get me through today as is.

2.  Hot chocolate again today.  It's still a little chilly, so today's selection is white chocolate.

3.  We have this great divvy pasta place called Italian Express in town, and I convinced Doug to pick up the half gallon of spaghetti for dinner last night.  That's right, a half gallon of spaghetti, and a full loaf of garlic bread.  That's my lunch for today and I'm very excited!!

4.  While I was in the shower this morning, Lucy came in and made herself comfortable on my bed.  She was nestled between two pillows and just looked so comfy.  I wish I could have cuddled up with her all day.

5.  Warmer days are ahead.  That's enough to brighten anyone's day.

No comments:

Post a Comment