Friday, May 9, 2014

Mostly it's Friday

5 Things to Brighten Your Day
Despite the BS that May Get in Your Way

1. It's Friday.  Again, that's mostly enough.

2.  I only work a half day today.  Why aren't all days half days?

3.  Gas station hot chocolate.  I meant to get coffee shop decaf but I was so dazed this morning that I missed my turn to the coffee shop, so this was my consolation prize.

4.  I'm wearing a cute outfit.  It's baby bump in the Hampton's with white capris, blue and white striped tee and pink cardigan.  I'll try to post a pic later, if I can keep my pants clean, which brings us to #5.

5.  Doug laughing at me while I was trying to gate Lucy this morning.  I tried to lure Lucy into her playpen area with a Greenie, forgetting that when you give her a Greenie, she goes nuts and attacks you with her love.  So, here I am, in my white pants, yelling "Don't jump on me, I'm wearing white pants!", and holding the Greenie as far away from my body as I can.  Then I threw it like a girl throws a spider in a kleenex at Lucy's bed and set up her gate.  This whole time, Doug is just watching and laughing.  Way to help a girl out, darling.

Enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment