Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Fun Bookmarks At Last!

I figured out how to get my pictures from Instagram.  I'm still not happy about the Twitter thing, and honestly, this might not be a totally legitimate way to take back full possession of images that I took, but, that's just how it goes sometimes.

Moving on:  Fun Bookmarks!

Like I said just minutes ago, I went to a local art sale last night and actually picked up a bunch of stuff.  Most of the items that I bought are Christmas presents, so I can't exactly post pictures of those, but I did find the perfect bookmarks for every occasion.

First up:  The Book Club Bookmark.  Perfect for those long-winded books that make you want to take a nap.  Witty and functional.


Next:  The Inappropriate This-is-How-I-Feel-Sometimes Bookmark.  Notice that I not so cleverly censored it.  This is a children's lit blog after all.  It's also worth noting that I got the last of these babies so I'm guessing that there are a lot of readers out there who would like to be left alone.


And finally:  The Perfect for Every Occasion Bookmark:  I just like this one.  It's great for virtually any book that you know will suck you in and not let go.


Each bookmark was $1 each, which I guess is kinda steep for a bookmark, but these are witty bookmarks, so it's okay.  And the money goes to the starving students artists in the area, so it's a purchase that you can feel good about.  Shop local and all that.

If you're in my area (and if you are, then you know it), the art sale is going on at the WCI Art Center Downtown until Wednesday evening.  It's a great place to pick up some great presents-I would know.

Happy Reading, and Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment