Instead of writing an actual post, I'm going to write a post of what to expect. A sort of to-do list to keep me accountable. Let's hope in the next week you see:
1. August Wrap-Up. I really need to get this done before the end of the month. I'm just quite-a-bit-a-whole-lot late on this.
2. Library Bar Basement Reveal! All of Doug's hard work has paid off and the basement is a wonderful place to hang out. Even the dog loves it, as you'll see.
3. Review of Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children. I just started it the other day and I'm already half way through. It's creepy and strange and making it hard to sleep, but I love it.
4. An appreciation of Stephen Kellogg and the Sixers through tee shirts. You'll see why this is important next week!
And don't forget the other great things I have coming up like:
1. Owl-themed Trunk or Treat. I have tons of owl crafts planned (that I have yet to make) and a SUV to decorate for Halloween so I'll have plenty to share.
2. More storytimes with crafts! I realize from my pages views that people want craft ideas, so I am here to give them to you. Stay posted and hopefully I will make some of this stuff happen.
3. A 100th post celebration and giveaway! I'm going to try anyway. I know that not a ton of people read my blog yet, but what better way to get people here than to start giving stuff away. I'm already on post 96 or so and I can't believe that I have stuck to this so consistently. Stay tuned to see what cool stuff is coming your way.
That's it, that's all. For now anyway.